19. 5. 2022: Premiéra historicko-osvětového filmu prezidenta Ligy Libe, s převratným objevem (osobní zbraně Jozefa Gabčíka) a s oceněním za Ligu Libe pana Ondřeje Vetchého
21. 7. 2021: Liga Libe's years-long efforts were culminated by the successful, final enforcement of the constitutional enshriming of defence with a weapon in the Senate of the Czech Republic. Media coverage here, video of approval in Senate here.
8. 7. 2021: GOLD LIGA award for most valuable members of Chamber of Deputies when it comes to passing Czech A2
18. 6. 2021: Chamber of Deputies passed constitutional right to own a gun
28. 4. 2021: Constitutional-security committee of Chamber of Deputies pushed for constitutional right to own a gun
18. 3. 2021: The Security Committee of the Chamber of Deputies has been positive about the constitutional right to a gun !
9. 3. 2021: 1st reading, Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Republic, constitutional right to arms.
8. 9. 2020: Big public hearing of Liga Libe´s petition in The Chamber of Deputies
30. 7. 2020: Meeting of Liga Libe and Prime Minister of the Czech Republic
8. 7. 2020: Handover of the petition for the constitutional right to own a weapon to Chamber of Deputies in a record number of 110 000 petents
11. 6. 2020: 2nd legislative negotiation/reading in the Czech Republic´s Senate – constitutional right for the weapon
30. 1. 2020: Liga Libe within the Senate´s negotation, voting about the Petition for the constitutional right for the weapon
22. 1. 2020: Liga Libe within Standing Senate Commission on the Constitution of the Czech Republic and Parliamentary Procedures, voting on the constitutional right "to keep and bear arms"
15. 1. 2020: Liga Libe within the negotiation about constitutional right for the weapon, Standing Senate Commission on the Constitution of the Czech Republic and Parliamentary Procedures.
20.11. 2019: Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Security of the Czech Republic´s Senate voted within 20/11 positively with regards to the Constitutional right for the weapon
29.10. 2019: The final conclusion about Liga Libe´s petition on the senate´s committee for the petitions
17.9. 2019: Big public hearing to the petition of LIGA LIBE fighting for the constitutional right for the weapon, in the Senate
25.7. 2019: 3.meeting of LIGA LIBE and the group of the senators who will introduce Constitutional right for weapon to the Senat
23.7. 2019Introduction of New LIGA LIBE ´s petition to the Senat of the Czech Republic.
26. 6. 2019: LIGA LIBE, at another meeting at the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic, concerning new weapon legislation
12. 6. 2019: Historické předání masivní petice Ligy Libe, petice proti odzbrojení, Senátu Parlamentu ČR a následný podpis petice předsedou Senátu,
5. 6. 2019: The second historical LIGA LIBE round table to constitute the right to a gun in the Czech Republic senate
22. 5. 2019: LIGA LIBE within international hunting fair Natura viva in Lysá nad Labem Czech Republic
6. 5. 2019: The first lady of the Czech Republic signed the Petition against disarming, preceded by signatures from the President, the Premier, the head of PS of the Police of the Czech Republic
25. 4. 2019: The first historical LIGA LIBE round table to constitute the right to a gun
5. 3. 2019: Legal action of the Czech Republic concerning the gun legislation at the European Court. The representatives of LIGA LIBE were present the whole time
17. 1. 2019: Protest of Liga Libe and its partners, for almost 1,000,000 Czech citizens, regarding the impending ban on lead.
29. 11. 2018: The president of LIGA LIBE, Mgr. Pavel Černý, lieutenant colonel in retirement, was awarded with a hand shake from the Chairman of the Union of Commissioned Officers and the Military Sergeant of the Czech Republic!
21. 9. 2018: LIGA LIBE seminar within the scope of professional legislative awareness of our lawmakers and members of parliament of the Czech Republic
14. 9. 2018: (Not) handing over of the protest note of the LIGA LIBE for hundreds of thousands of our Petitions at the Prague European Committee representation
6. 9. 2018: LIGA LIBE organizes a conference in cooperation with the leadership of the Chamber of the Czech Republic, where the Chairman of the Czech Republic Parliament, Radek Vondráček signs our New 2018 Petition and announces the beginning of discussions about the new form of constitutional treatment of the rights of Czech citizens for private legal guns
5. 9. 2018: Doctor Bohumil Straka from LIGA LIBE attended the European Hunting Conference in Brussels on 5 September 2018
30. 8. 2018: LIGA LIBE meets with the Chairman of STAN (Czech political party), Petr Gazdík
1. 8. 2018: On 1 August 2018 in Brno, LIGA LIBE hands over a request to investigate the discrimination of Czech owners of private legal guns to the protector of rights, Anna Šabatová
11. 7. 2018LIGA LIBE meets with the Chairman of KDU ČSL (Czech political party), Pavel Bělobrádek
23. 6. 2018: LIGA LIBE organizes a conference in the Czech Republic House of Commons on 23 June 2018 – New 2018 Petition is signed by the Vice-Chairman of ČSSD, Jaroslav Foldyna and Member of Parliament, Václav Klaus Jr.
23. 4. 2018: Meeting with Tomio Okamura and the leadership of SPD – they expressed their support and signed our New 2018 Petition
Rok 2018: Meeting with the Chairman of the House of Commons Committee for defence, Jana Černochová – signed our New 2018 Petition
Rok 2018: LIGA LIBE meets with the Chairman of the Safety Committee of the Czech Republic House of Commons, Radek Koten
Rok 2018: Meeting with the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Czech Republic, Lubomír Metnar
23. 5. 2018: Professional seminar for the public at the Hunting Exhibition in Lysá nad Labem
16. 6. 2018: On 16 June 2018, the first Czechoslovak astronaut, Remek, signed our New 2018 Petition at our stand
24. 5. 2018: The President of the Czech Republic, Miloš Zeman, signed our New 2018 Petition on 24 May 2018
22. 5. 2018: Visit to Prague Castle on 22 May 2018 – hand over our former Petition to the President of the Czech Republic by means of the Chancellor, Vratislav Mynář
12. 4. 2018: Getting signatures for the New 2018 Petition at the Silva Regina Hunting Exhibition in Brno
28. 3. 2018The Prime Minister of the Czech Republic, Andrej Babiš, signed our New 2018 Petition!
28. 3. 2018: The Petition Committee for the New 2018 Petition meets with the Premier of the Czech Republic, Andrej Babiš, and the Minister of Internal Affairs, Lubomír Metnar, on 28 March 2018
18. 1.2018: Establishment of the New 2018 Petition
5. 10. 2017: Senate – discussion about our Petition and voting on the "change to the legislative law about safety", where some Senators "underlined" Czech owners of private legal guns, despite their promise